Sunday, March 22, 2009

thanks and gratitude

When I first came in Thailand I met this family who is very kind and accommodating. I lived with them for quite sometime. Through the kindness they have shown to others I found the real meaning of generousity, giving without expecting in return. Many times I tried to immitate them but I always failed simply because I don’t have a pure heart to help others. Im not a bad person but its just that im not a good samaritan. hehehhehe…

…and now I’m moving out and will be living on my own (again!). I would like to express my sincerest thanks and gratitude to the Sitchon family. Thank you for treating me as a part of your family, I remembered when I got an accident the wife cried coz she was worried as I was alone in a foreign place that time. Im also certain this family is one of many who prayed for my fast recovery. Thank you for letting me dwell in your place during those times I needed a shelter. May GOD gives you grace and strength so you can continue helping others.

For the Morales family you may never realize how much you inspire me. The simplicity and togetherness as a family reminded me of my late father. He taught us to live simply. A year from now I will get married and will have my own family. As much as possible I want my family to be intact and live a simple & healthy lifestyle like yours. Please help us pray That GOD may grant our plans. Please include in your prayer this one thing bothering me rightnow that Amor and me don’t have the same dinomination and practicing different doctrines. Thank you so much and the LORD be with your family always.

To Shella whose always been very supportive not just with thoughts and advices but also in financial matters. And of course I won’t be here in Thailand nor experience these life’s pleasures without her help.

… and to everyone in the house; Rudith, Jennifer, Kuya Danny and all who just “come and go”. Thank you for the happy moments we shared together. I will surely miss the things that we do… sesion.. etc. hehehhehe….

A million thanks to all of you. You are all True friends indeed. GOD Bless you all.

Above all I thank GOD for giving me friends like all of you.



With sincerity and love,

ice queen

No comments: