Friday, March 20, 2009

sad life..

i guess nothing is more surprising then feeling deep in your heart that it’s finally over..i thought i t was just one of those arguments and misunderstandings but i was wrong..i was given up.

dreams shattered..plans unfulfilled..broken hearts,wounded ego,friendships ended..and spirits crushed..

i am still in limbo..

don't know where to go..

don't know what to do..

i really don't know what life has in store for me now.

i have lived my life hoping it would be you..striving so hard to make that person you..but i guess i always fail..i guess it’s not always rainbows and butterflies..

i am bitter now..but i am wishing to feel better soon..when this is over..when the pain ceases..i wish to see you happy..i wish to see you smile..i wish for you the kind of life i haven't given you.i wish you peace..

when the anger melts..when things finally dawned on us..i wish we will both be fine..

but for now..allow me to grieve..for what i am feeling is far beyond compare..the pain is almost unbearable..the pain of losing someone who means the world to me.

you are angry i know..you don't want to talk to me..you shut me out of your world..you don't want to have anything to do with me anymore..i do understand that..it is my fault and i am not putting my blame on anybody except me..and i will always be sorry for that.i guess i ran out of chances this time..im sorry it didnt work out the way we both would have wanted it so hard to be..

sad..sad..sad..life

No comments: